Having painless, oval lesions on tongue. History of sinus problems. Prescribed fungal medicine. Should I go for dentist advice?

Thank you. I have two painless, indented, oval lesions on my tongue . I have also suffered with sinus problems for a year. I have used a steroid nose spray in the last week when the lesions appeared. My doctor prescribed a. fungal. med. but said that I should also see a dentist . I am a 50 year old woman. What do you think? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Dentist 's  Response
hi mam i have read your query dental advice is very important to check the nature of lesion like color scrapable or not origin induration oralhygiene status after assessing it then taking appropriate medication will help u
virukshaa dental care