Having painful shoulder with swelling hand. I have fibromyalgia

hi my name is Natasha, i have fibromyalgia , im allergic to codine, cymbalta, ibuprofen, i have a stomach ulcer and reflux, my right arm swellls up from carpal tunnel , now im having a problem with my left arm, it started 3 days ago, its really painful in my shoulder with pain to my hand my hand then swells up and sweats quite bad, i went to the hospital but they dont know why my arm is doing this, would you know what i can do or take for the pain, i have no doctors here that can tell me a thing... please help
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011