Having painful, prolonged menstrual period . Having pain in the abdomen, lower back. Reason?

Previously i had been having sex almost everyday.. Not necassarily trying to get pregnant. But my partner doesnt always use the pull out method an we never use a condomn.. A wweek prior two coming on my minstural cycle i didnt have sex.. i eventually came on an it was unusually painful.. Im usually on for about 4days an im done.. But now its been about a week since my period last was on.. An i still fell the pain in my abdomen an my lower back.. An i sometimes still feel bloaded.. What do i do, or what could this be.. Plz help me YYYY@YYYY 904 713 3383
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013

Most probably you are facing vaginal infection or urine infection. I suggest to

- do urine analysis - rule out urine infection
- vaginal swab testing - rule out vaginal infection
- abdominal/transvaginal ultrasound
- if you have problems with passing the motion, I also suggest culture of stool for candida and examination for ova/parasites.
- try not to have sex until the exam results and get proper treatment.
- if infection is confirmed, ask your partner to get treated too.
- take mephenamic acid to reduce pain

All the best!