Most probably you are facing vaginal infection
or urine infection. I suggest to
- do urine analysis - rule out urine infection
- vaginal swab testing - rule out vaginal infection
- abdominal/transvaginal ultrasound
- if you have problems with passing the motion, I also suggest culture of stool for candida and examination for ova/parasites.
- try not to have sex until the exam results and get proper treatment.
- if infection is confirmed, ask your partner to get treated too.
- take mephenamic acid to reduce pain
All the best!