Having painful lump on neck, fever. Given azithral. Blood test shows low WBC. X ray normal. Any suggestion?

I SUDDENLY NOTICED A PAINFUL LUMP IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE NECK AT NIGHT.....DEVELOPED 102* TEMPERATURE IN THE MORNING.......SHOWED THE DOCTOR.........WAS GIVEN AZITHRAL AND AUGMENTIN ........BLOOD REPORT SHOWED LOW WBC COUNT.REST OF THE REPORT WAS NORMAL....CHEST X-RAY IS CLEAR....FEVER STARTED SUBSIDING BUT AFTER 5 DAYS OF AUGMENTIN ALSO, i AM NORMAL IN THE MORNINGS BUT HAVE 99.6* TEMPERATURE IN THE AFTERNOON AND EVENINGS EVERYDAY...THE NECK LUMP HAS SUBSIDED BUT SOMEHOW THE HEAD FEELS HEAVY...DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012