Having painful lump on Superior parietal lobule, some balance problem, headache, swollen lymph node on neck. Worrisome

A couple of days ago I got a painful lump/ bump on my left side of my occipital (sp?) lobe and have had some balance problems in addition I have had a couple of very mild headaches (but I very rarely get any kind of headache...)I am also thinking I may have had some swelling and tenderness before in same place recently but it must of went away until a couple of days ago I noticed it had returned but more so. I also have swollen lymph nodes on my neck (same side for almost two years).... I have had a CT scan noting nothing unusual a year ago
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012