Having painful loose bowel movement. Taken imodium tablets. How to get cured?

I had sudden painful urges to have a bowel movement without producing any all during the night 4 nights ago. Three mornings ago I started having loose, watery bowel movements almost continuously sometimes since then. Only thing I ate different from the rest of the family four days ago is a frozen banana blueberry milkshake that was left uncovered in the freezer doing. I felt chilled and feverish after eating it. Imodium tablets stopped all movement when I took them two days ago. Then the loose, watery stools started again the next morning and continued since.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012