Having painful knee, have swelling and very sensitive to touch. Guide

I recently fell on my knee while diving playing for volley ball. I landed on my left knee right below the kneecap. It has very little swelling but the weird thing is it is very sensitive to getting hit or touched but the skin feels numb at the same time. If anything touches my knee cap towards the bottom front of it I feel a painful burning "shock" go up the left front side of my knee cap, almost in a spider web type feeling. I am having no movement constrictions from this but it is very painful when anything pumps into my knee. I have a feeling I injured my patella just not sure what as this is a new pain to me.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013