Having painful intercourse, burning sensation on ejaculation, sensitivity in penis. Cause of problem?

Hi, My husband(26) and I (24)have been married for six months now. During the first three months we had a healthy sex life and enjoyed it on a regular basis. But for the past three months its been to painful for both of us to enjoy. It started out with me feeling pain when he penetrates me (as if I m too small). Followed by a burning sensation when he ejaculate. My husband will also complain of feeling a burning sensasion and sensitivity on his Penis . At first I thought I might be too dry, so we tried lubricants but it still didn t work. After months of struggle we tried condoms , witch worked fine, but still my husband complains about the burning and slight redness whenever he ejaculates. The only thing that changed after the first 3 months was our diet . we moved to another town and fresh fruits and veggies are too expensive so we consume way less fruit than we used to and only use frozen veggies. We both have heartburn from time to time so we try to cut on Juice, Bread, Sugars ect. But could this also be related to the other problem?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013