Having painful cramps, back pain, nausea, saliva filled mouth. Am I pregnant?

hi I wanted to know if I m pregnant I m 15 years old I currently think I have my period but I m having really bad cramps and my back hurts and last night I couldn t walk and I was really nauseous and my throat felt as if it was closing up and a bunch of saliva just filled my mouth and I ve had what I think is my period for now 2 days and I have it for 3 or 4 days and the cramps that I m getting are really painful? am I pregnant ?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Normal menses occurs every month usually every 28 days and it last for 3-7 days. The duration varies in different women. Some girls have bad cramps during menses called as dymenorrhea. This can be reduced by medications like Tablet Meftal spas whenever there is severe pain. Some may also have nausea.
When have you attained menarche? When was your last menstrual period? I suggest you tell your mother about your problems and she can help you with them as you are only 15 years old. She can guide you to a doctor if required. Thanks.