Having painful boil on areola. Pus and blood comes after bursting. Not cured by antibiotic. What's wrong?

I have an xtremly painful boil on the edge of my left aerola which probably started developing in the month of nov last year. Finally in mid Jan this year it burst out with a lot of pus and blood . but til date it has not healed. There Still is a lump and pain and two drops pus oozes out every second day. Have tried several antibiotics , gels and antibacterial bath wash but to no avail... cud anyone plz help..?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012