Having painful and swollen knee. Feels hot. Have osteoporosis and diabetes. Infection?

i have fallen and my knee is soo swollen (pitted edema), the leg is severely hot, my foot/ankle has pitted edema.. the pain is sometimes intense.. tests.. venous insufficiency both legs.. diuretics do not help, can't fit compression stocking over the 'foot' can't stand/ can't wear shoes! recent fall again last week.. now the heat in my leg is it infection? i have severe osteoporosis/am 60yr old female/ pre diabetic can't weight bear that leg so am in a power chair.. what now?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013