Having painful and sharp stomach ache, feels dizzy, weakness in muscle. What treatment should be done?

I was standing up and suddenly felt sharp pains in my stomach , I then stretched it out and it went away for a few seconds, suddenly it came right back and I started getting extremely dizzy, and my muscles felt weak, I felt as if I was going to faint. I quickly sat on the floor in preparation of falling, then the dizziness went away and muscles became normal. The cramps in my stomach are still there - it is located near my hips, on my lower abdomen/ pelvis and are extremely painful and sharp. I am a 17y.o male.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012