Having painful acne, dandruff, hypothyroid and piles. Have high prolactin level. Suggestions to clear skin? Medications?

hi... i have high prolactin level and confirmed it through blood test. since last two months i have acne beneath skin. it pains a lot and sometimes it pops out. i have heavy dandruff, hypothyroid & piles too,earlier once when prolactin was high lot of rashes and pimples were their in my face, shoulder & neck area about one year ago after taking CABGOLIN (0.25 mg) WITH CONSULTATION WITH DOCTOR SLOWLY IT WENT OF, GENERALLY THIS PROBLEM NEVER HAPPENS TO ME is there any relation between rashes & pimples coming out because of high prolactin? i cant even take photographs. dr says prolactin level or the hormone imbalance is playing role and will be fine if , i even drink lot of water and ok type food habits. i clean my face 4 times. any suggestions how to clear my skin ? any creams, ointments or medicine to be applied? i am a 27 year old married female with very sensitive oily skin,plz help
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013