Having pain while urinating with a itchy vagina. Is it a yeast infection ?

Hi, uhm I went to lake pleasant a week ago and long story sort I put toilet paper in my bikini bcuz I was about to start my period and when I took it off I went into the water and the next day I got a rash after the rash went away I would get really itchy around my vagina and now I got an ingrown and I m getting another one and yesterday it hurt to pee and it still does I touched where I pee out of and it s really sensitive can someone help please because I m starting to get scared. I was thinking it was yeast infection but I don t believe it anymore and it s not a uti
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011