Having pain while swallowing, swollen palate, ear blocked. History of sinus surgery. What could it be?

I am having pain when I swallow and noticed that the back right side of my mouth at the soft palate is swollen to the touch and I feel two lumps there. My eustachian tube , right ear, is blocked and the lumps seem to be getting bigger...softer lumps, not hard. I had sinus surgery two months ago and am wondering if this is the beginning of an infection or something unrelated?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi , in my opinion you havd tonsill infection.
The 2 soft , pink swelling present in mouth close to soft palate is nothing but tonsils.
This is not related to sinus infection. Dont worry.
You can take penicillin antibiotics with paracetamol fof 5 days for the infection to reduce.
Avoid cold and oily items.