Having pain through out the body, generally near joints. Recently quit smoking. What is causing this? Can this be food related?

I have been having a pins and needle feeling throughout my biody for the past 4 or 5 months. I quit smoking because I thought it was somthing serious but I still have the feeling. When I lay down at night for bed it doesn t bother me, seems to go away. About an hour after I wake I start feeling the pins and needles again. Sometimes after I eat something but doesn t have to be food related. I m just wondering what is causing this, It s driving me crazy. The pins and needles are usually felt in my feet , ankles, legs, arms, shoulders, neck and sometimes my face
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012