Having pain, throbbing, pulsing, watery sensation in ear. Face tensed from forehead to jaw. Taken allergy, congestion medicine. No sleep. Remedy?

I feel throbbing and pulsing in my ear and some mild pain on the right side of my face stretching from my forehead to the bottom of my jaw. It also feels like there is water in my ear and I ve tried allergy medicine, congestion medicine and water dry ear drops. I feel tired and uncomfortable constantly and I haven t gotten a good nights sleep in days. I woke up with this problem on Tuesday and it s Friday night. Help?!?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013