Having pain that feels like labor pain then the runs, what it could be ?

having pain that feels like labor pain then the runs but not pregnant hi I am back again my tummy is starting to send me nut my guts start to cramp it really dose feel like labor pain then off i go to the loo with the wild runs i also start to feel reallt sick i got asked by one of the sisters nurses if i had crowns i am very worryed about now please have you any ideas on what it could be the pain that it gives me hurts that much it is silly i am on alot of pain killers for other thaing and it dose stop this problem as well
Asked On : Thu, 23 Sep 2010