Having pain, ringing in ears, eyes swollen with yellow mucus discharge, nauseous. What could be causing this?

Been having pain and ringing in ears when i get water in them they hurt horribly, pressure under eyes, one eyes swollen with yelliw mucus discharge, throat swollen hard to breath with out coughing, throat feeling tight, chest hurts, also noticing yellow green mucus from nose and when I cough, also poppinin in ears, brusing easily, easily starteled, nose sensitive and light sensitive, also feel, like I a dream. Out, tired all the time lose of appitite and when I eat I feel nausues, what could be causing this and what should I do please help me.!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013