Having pain on shoulder and forearm. Due to muscle imbalance or spine problem? Have rhinitis

Dear sirs/madams, I think I have rotator cuff problem.. I been exercising at the gym for about almost 8 years now. Recently I started incorporating more incline press to develop the upper pec, and I found out my right shoulder wears out pretty quickly. I am lifting only the half the weight I been usually lifting before because of this pain. It doesn t really hurt however, I am not saying this pain is something that I can t bear, but hurt during the exercise and have to go ridiculously light weight on specific exercises and even the guy who just started working out gym can lift more than me.. I also had incident of overstretching my arm when I was armwrestling, I was pulling it hard at the bottom position because I didn t want to lose. I was also hitting top part of my shoulder hard to the ground where I was practicing Kungfu when I had to roll on the ground (it requires to land with upper part of shoulder, sometimes I landed wrong and put whole bodyweight pressure on it by hitting ground hard..) Anyway back to the point, I called local Orthopetidics and they are asking for least 200$ for counsel.. Again I am not sure how serious this is unless I get checked. But if my symptom sounds like minor issue and can be healed without going to hospital, I would choose to heal myself that way. I would really appreciate if you can help with this. my symptoms in details are as follows - if I move forearm up and down (elbows 90degree up in the air and down till chest level), I can hear grinding noise esp in the movement of forearm going down. (This is rotator cuff exercise I learned and that s how i found out this noise). It sounds like when I chew tendon of chicken.. - my shoulder doesn t hurt when I am not exercising but only during the incline press. - my right arm feels like heavy because my shoulder feels somewhat loosend up and it even feels like somewhat dislocated.. on the side note, my arm is getting bigger and heavier due to exercising, not sure if that has anything to do with it - I haven t exercised rotator cuff for long time (almost 6years) because I simply didn t know what it was. I keep hearing about muscle imbalances cause problem with lifting weight so I am guessing I need to strengthen up the rotator cuff more? - I am feeling something on my right shoulder blade.. so I contract it toward spine and raise my traps so it feels kinda better.. I am really not sure what s this feeling, but surely not comfortable at all.. I am constantly contracting and raising during the daily activity. - I have rhinitis allergy (nasal). I am not sure if it can cause inflammation to other part of the body besides my nose...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013