Having pain on lower back. MRI showing para central protrusion, annular disc bulge. Curable?

Hi, I am having intermittent pain on my lower back for last 10 years. last week i was undergone MRI & the report says - 1. diffuse bulge with porterior/ right paracentral protrusion & mild superior migration is seen at L5-S1 level causing mild canal & foraminal narrowing & abutting the right budding S1 nerve root . 2. Diffue annular bulge is seen at L4-5 level abutting the thecal sac & encroaching the foramina. What does it means?? & is it fully curable & how?? request for urgent reply. rgds Suyash
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013