Having pain in wrist. Diagnosed as osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Looking for curable medicine

hello, My father of age 66 years was suffering from a light pain in in wrists for last 15-20 days. Yesterday the pain got worsened and the physician diagnosed it as osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid arthritis , as he is having pain in both palms and wrists. Sir please advice me preventive medicines so that it can be cured at the initial stage only. I can t see him suffering in pain, as he too laborious person. Please.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012