Having pain in upper back. Feels tired and constipated. Concerned

I have been having pain in my upper back for about 2 weeks, i though it was gas, i ve tried some of the things that I would do to get rid of it but nothing has helped, I ve noticed that I m not moving my bowels as often as usual and I feel almost like there is a pulsing feeling in my back (in the same spot when I sit down to urinate
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here, I could say that your pain could be due to the poor posture and not due to the gas as your are thinking you need to maintain the good posture, while you sleep or while you sit, for the symptomatic relief you can try, Tab Diclofenac 50 mg sustain release, once in day, no need to worry about this, every thing would be alright, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.