Having pain in thigh muscle, around knee. X ray done. Taking decerin CM. Any suggestion?

Hi,I have constant reminding pain in my left thigh muscle towards outerside(left side).Moreover around a year back i slipped and banged on floor and my knee was twisted a little.i ignored it at that time but now i have pain surrounding keen. I consulted Dr. and had X ray done,good with bones but he said some muscle injury or a pressing vein . I m taking Decerin CM,Shellcal and Imol(if pain).But still i m relived of pain. Plz suggest.....
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012