Having pain in the uterus area. White blood cells in urine. Infection?

Hi i ve been having twinges pains in uterus area for 2 wks now, took a few pregnancy tests which all came back negative . Went to doc and she tk a test also not pregnant but she also dipped a strip with diff colours onit into my urine and the results sayed white cells where presant in my urine. Last time having unprotected sex was 2 wks ag , what do you think the possibilities are of being pregnant ? Also doc says she thinks it might be a urine infection .
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013