Having pain in the shoulder and around it after some heavy lifting. It does not seem to go. Cause and cure?

Recently I moved to new house and lifted few heavy boxes and suddenly I started getting pain at center of my two shoulders. I though this would go away after few days. Now i am often getting head reeling effect when i get up from the bed early in the morning or also when i bend my body forward or when i bend my head down I get head reeling effect. I wish to know the reason why i am getting this. My age is 38 years. kindly advise the medicine ? or home remedies. Once more thing I had recently done the body checked up and found I have cholesterol issue, which is above an average ( i.e per laymen term.. it would like foam below my liver at left side). Do you think will this is a main cause of this issue? Do I need exercise and if so hope it would not increase? Please advice.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013