Having pain in the right side of lower back, indigestion and weakness. Had unrefrigerated food and excess biotin tablets. Food poisoning?

Hi, on my right side lower back near the fleshy pad at the base of the before the bottom has been aching. Also i have had symptoms in my upper stomach an aching feeling almost like a mild form of achy indigestion and I have been a bit itchy spasmodically but no perminant rash and feeling weak and under the weather. About four days ago I ate out of date canenburg cheese i was not refrigerated and I have taken too many biotin tablets. ave I had food poisonings?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013