Having pain in the ribs below the right breast after accident. Hurts to breathe, bend. X-ray normal. Matter of concern?

I got into a car accident about two weeks ago and I was taken to ER. Everything hurt so it was hard for me to tell if I was actually injured or if naturally I just hurt because I was involved in serious accident. They did take a chest x-ray because I had significant pain in my chest and rib area. The results showed no broken bones. The pain did not completely subside but was definitely improving until two days ago I reach to the right side of me to pick up a pencil from the sitting position and all of a sudden a horrific sharp pain rushed through my body, and it is hard to describe in words, but it almost felt like one of my ribs overlapped the other rib, or slipped out of place? After several minutes, the pain I would rate a 10 relieved slightly but now I have a constant pain in my right, upper rib under my breast that extends into my side. It hurts breath, lean forward, stretch , and move. Unknown if the two are related I noticed pain in my left arm and shoulder area after. Is this something I should seek medical attention for?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013