Having pain in the knee, back, shins and feet after working out in the gym. Solution?

Hi I am 24 years old. I have experienced back knee shins feet and hip pain for the past few years. It is magnified when i train in the gym. I visited the doctor and he suggested i see a physio. He thought i had a slight over exagerrated curviture. When i went to physio she explained that my problem was that my back muscles over compenstated for my abdominal muscles. I didnt keep up my pyshio like hould have. So have not resolved the issue. Night before last i woke up in the middle of the night with a lot of pain in my knees and back. This morning i noticed slight bruising on the inside of my knees, my shins and my back!!! Im really concerned they really hurt! I am suffering f a lot of anxiety and stress. I am on amytriptelene tablets for my depression which i got reduced from 50mg a day to 25mg a day. I dont know if this is at all relevant? I do grind my teeth in while i sleep i dont know if this is relevant?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer