Having pain in the joints and hips. Suffering from osteoarthritis, anxiety and depression. Have high ALT levels. On Naproxen, celexa and xanax. Side effects?

My doctor had a full blood workup on me because I have Osteoarthritis in my back and hips and now all my joints hurt so bad and some muscle aches. My ALT was 119. I was wondering why so high. I have been on Naproxen for quite a while for the pain (500 MG). The pain in all my joints are so bad most of the time, doesn t mater if lying down or sitting at work during the day. I am 60 and look old because I can t stand up straight sometimes and walk a little sideways at times only because the pain throws me off balance...working on it. Suffer from Anxiety terribly and depression. I felt very emotional when I went to the Dr. s because I m so sick of the pain. Currently on celexa , xanax for palpatations,naproxen and toprol xl. Could any of these drugs be doing me in? Very upsetting. I don t have an appointment for two more weeks.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012