Having pain in the centre of the upper part of his neck towards his left arm

hi. i just saw my dad s mri report and i m concern what to do because he is having pain in the centre of the upper part of his neck towards his left arm. day by day i m noticing his left arm is getting weaker than the other, this change is getting really visible day by day this is what his mri report is saying please help me i would be really thankful.. \this is what my dad mri is saying please leme know whenwvwe ppossible straighteing of normal cervical curve is seen. disc degeneration is seen at multiple level. Reduce disc height seen at level of c5 and c6.At c5 and c6 there is right paracentral and central diffuse diskosteophyte complex causing anterior thecal effacement with a bilateral foraminal stenosis which is served on the right side a.At c4 and c5 level there is a diffuse disc bulge causing thecal indentation twith mild bilateralforaminal encroachment.At c6-c7 level there is a broad based diffuse disc protrusion causing thecal compression with encroachment of the neural foramina on either side.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011