Having pain in testis and abdomen, What type of specialist physician should I consult ?

Male. 45. Married with one child. Since the age of 17, I ve had pain in my testis (right or left, but not both at the same time) and in the region of abdomen where sperm is stored before ejaculation, especially after unabated sexual excitement. Later in my life, this type of episode became quite infrequent. About 9 years ago, after one such pain, an ultrasound was done, but nothing was identified. The pain usually lasts a couple of days. But this time it is taking more than 7 days. The pain is mild; in fact, a discomfort. There is also a dull pain in lower abdomen. What type of specialist physician should I consult?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Dec 2011