Having pain in testicular balls with knee and lower back pain. Serious something?

Hi few days back i suddenly felt a bearable pain in my testicular (balls) sometimes in the right and sometimes in the left it comes and goes where somtimes i feel like everything is ok and no heaviness anymore also. with this also somtimes i have pain in my knees and lower back. im too stressed these days . my urine is normal my balls are normal no discharge everything i can see is normal. what do u think is this from?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013