Having pain in temporal area, dizziness, fatigue and frequent urination. Painful periods and chest pain. Guide

I have several symptoms that may or may not be related...I have sharp shooting pains on left side temporal area, dizziness, a couple of fainting spells, extreme fatigue & just recently had what my Dr. said was severe strep 7 now I am having a change in body chemistry & sweet smelling urine (kind of like chocolate). I have had bladder & kidney issues for quiet some time & frequent urination with blood in my urine. I have been running a slight fever (99-101)for a couple months off & on. Also have had very heavy & painful periods twice a month til I had a depo shot to try to ease the pain, now I have a period for a day or so then quit for a day or so & so on & so on. I have now started to experience excessive itching all over but mostly the palms of my hands & wrists & the soles of my feet. I have leg cramps often & have had low potassium a couple of times. I have had an irregular heartbeat for more than 2 yrs & palpitations however several heart tests have found nothing of concern. Was hospitalized recently for chest pains & had heart cath which was normal. chest pains are intense & radiate through to my back & happen a lot at night. i have had tons of tests & am scheduled for endoscopy in 2 wks but I feel sicker everyday & it seems I am getting nowhere...please help if you can.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013