Having pain in teeth. No cavities. No help with amphetamine salts. Suggestions?

My teeth are killing me and have been for the last 24 hours. It first started last weekend when i bit into a hard tortilla chip. I just got prescribed amphetamine salts about 30 days ago and dry mouth apparently can lead to sore gum and teeth, but I also have my wisdom teeth about 80% in. It feels like all my teeth have cavities every time I chew, but the actual teeth themselves are not sensitive. I was just at the dentist like a month ago and he said that they looked like they were coming in fine and that I could keep them, and I didn t have a single cavity. Now they are absolutely killing me, and i think my farthest right lower incisor, which has always been crooked, is getting pushed even more so. Im at college so I cant just go home right away to see my dentist and figure it out so what should I do in the meantime?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013