Having pain in spine, hips, legs, feet. Fatigue. Pain in ribs while breathing. Tingling, numbness all over. Suggestions?

I have been suffering for 4 years with no diagnosis. I havemsevere bone pain , primarily in my spine , hips, legs and feet. I am extremely fatigued and my ribs hurt. It is very difficult to breath because I feel like somebody has duck tape around my ribs. I have a difficult time walking due to the pain. I sweat a lot and suffer from weekly migraines. In addition, I have sleep apnea and itchy skin. I also experience tingling , and numbing sensation all over. Plz help me. Plz.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013