Having pain in shoulder and arm, stiff neck, nerve clotting in back below neck. Taking Nervemax SR 75. Any suggestion?

I Have pain in shoulder and left arm . it started 4 months back when i used 2 pillows in night ans in morning when i woke up i had stiffness in neck and nerve clotting in back below nexk and shoulder. Doctor prescibed me to take Nervemax SR 75. I have been taking it for last 2 month and undergone through 1 week physio therapy , improvement is there but pain is still there. please advice....
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012