Having pain in right side from forehead to toe. Constant pain in side nerve also. Breathing difficulty. Cause of pain and remedy?

good morning sir i am Deepak having problem in my right side of my body, feeling pain on my right forehead region to neck, and also on my right shoulder , elbow , wrist , overall my right hand. From Right side abdomen to toe of right leg. My right side nerve which is connected from top right forehead to bottom right toe is in pain & am feeling consistent pain in this side & facing difficulty in breathing. current other ailment-- piles, easily being tired after working 2 to 3 hrs. bmi--satisfactory duration-- 5 yrs need help with regard to 1-- type of problem 2-- what kind of test must be done 3-- remedial measures 4-- whom to consult thank you waiting for ur valuable reply
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012