Having pain in right shoulder blade, history of breasted issues spontaneous bleeding, benign lump removed. Cure?

Hello. I have one side ...right side ..where the tail if Spence as my GYN called it that is thick and twice the size of the left side. It has been like this for about 2-3 months. Now when I put my arm to my side it feels almost like I have a rock in there so it is uncomfortable to to put the arm flat. I have been having some pain in my right shoulder blade now, too. I have a 20 yr history of breasted issues such as spontaneous bleeding , benign lump removed, multiple cysyts and two yrs ago a biopsied fjbrocystic change. This new gyn doesn t listen and is taking his time scheduling a diagnostic mammo and ultrasound . He wanted to do a routine mammo. I havent had aroutine one in years due to history. Dont my current issues suggest a diagnostic evaluation?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013