Having pain in penis ball. Took augmentin and penis ball gets hard. Will it be cured by medicine?

hello, i was having pain in my right penis ball for 2 days then i consulte to doctor and after do?nh altrasound he gave me tablet [Augmentin] and after taking that tablet within 3 days i feel my penis ball right one has become hard so i again visited doctor then he gave me 2 tablets [proxen & ciproxen] he told me to take this tablets for 2 week and come back for chebk up. can u plz advise why the ball become hard and i want to know that if the flum come in my ball the is that necassry to make surgery or can it be cure from the medicine and what do i have to do to avoid flum to come. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012