Having pain in passing urine, sense of frequent urination. CT scan report showed bilateral small renal calculai focal sol seen in right kidney. Suggest

I am having a little pain in passing of urine and also have sensation for frequent urination and sometimes intermittent urination . I got some tests ct scan says ; 5 mm radiodense calculus noted in middle cayx of right and 3mm calculs in middle calyx of left kidney . approximatley 28 by 27 mm hypodense focal solid lesion seen arising from mid aspect of right kidney enhancing with contrast. impression ; bilateral small renal calculai focal sol seen in mid aspect of right kidney s/o of small rcc .
serum creatinine is 0.75 ,testosterone is 3.27 ng/ml, vitamin B12 111, vitamin D 25 hydroxy 14.5, urine test is normal , cbc ; haemoglobin 13.8 , leucocyte count 6900 . monocytes 0 , basophils 0 ESR 04
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013