Having pain in neck and joints due to disc deplacement. Not satisfied with the treatment

I have pane in my neck left side and feeling numbness in left hand and also pain on joints of left side back. I got the MRI . The report says: 1. Minimal posterior osteophyte-disc complex noted at c6 c7 level. 2. Mild posterior osteophyte-posterior and left paracentral disc bulge noted at c5 c6 level indenting thecal sac. I am undergoing a treatment of 5 days and through medicine a got some relief but not fully satisfied. What is going wrong in my neck and hand?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011