Having pain in neck. How to get cured?

Hi, this is Ashesh Das, i am having pain in my neck for several years, please let me know how to cure the same....
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Jul 2013
Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.

As the pain in your neck has been present since many years, there should be some significant problem which needs a detailed clinical examination and appropriate investigations to establish a diagnosis of your problem. There is no role for self medication or home remedies in your case.

There are numerous causes for neck pain & a detailed history of your symptoms is also vital in arriving at a possible diagnosis. So, I suggest you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for further management.

Hope this information is helpful. Good day