Having pain in my legs, right shoulder and general weakness. Cannot sleep. Cause and remedy?

Hello Dr. Im a 55 year old Black woman . Ive been experiencing pain all over .mostly in legs ,lots of weakness .some days can
barely walk . it was all of a sudden. also pain in right shoulder ,it burns some feeling of numbness ,but pain. is somewhat relieve when laying down.I am not taking anything but Ib was working good but been taking it for long time for previous injuries. Now it just make pain bearable. I havent been sleeping much over the last 5-6 months .I just stared taking sleeping pills ,otc
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013