Having pain in my left arm. Had high blood pressure. Doppler test done and MRI yet to be done. Concerned ?

Can a pinched nerve in your neck cause high blood pressure? I went in to a new doctor and I was having pain in my left arm but had severly high blood pressure which bothered me the most. I usually have 102, 106, 104 blood pressure but when I went in I knew it was high it was 153/92. She had me to a doppler test and now she wants me to do an MRI which i do not want to do. If it is a pinched nerve is it going to help my high blood pressure or is she doing this for my arm? I could care less about my arm I care more about the high blood pressure.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013