Having pain in middle chest and left breast. Chest x ray, blood work and echo ekg test normal. What's wrong?

I frequently have pain in the middle of my chest and just under my left breast but mostly in the middle it is very annoying hard to get comfortable in bed I have no shortness of breath or palpitations nor soreness to touch I ve been to the doc and all is ok. Chest xray and all blood work ok recently echo ekg stress done 2 years ago ok also I am 44 and in good health although I do smoke recently pain has also been in my back where my lungs are
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012