Having pain in lower stomach, gastric, feeling nausea, pressure in rectum, sweating. What to do?

at 5 am this morning i was waken by pain in my lower stomach which felt like back up gas needing to be released but the pain worsen and i got out of bed, then sat in the restroom started feeling nausea , then a sweat all over my body happened,we looking pale,and felt pressure in my rectum like a boel stuck, after 10 min it stopped and i was able to return to bed but still have a lil discomfort,nausea, and still feel the pressure in my rectum
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012