Having pain in lower stomach, burning sensation on urination, pain in one testicle. Is this because of heavy exercising?

Hi Sir,

I have been going zym since last 6 months and two month back I started exercise for my leg. After one month suddenly one day in the morning i was feeling pain in my lower stomach also "jalan" in going pee and pain in one of the testicle then I stopped going zym and After one month slowly the stomach pain got reduced and also it seems the testicle also fine (but not sure about the testicle) but still feeling "jalan" in going to pee.

Could you please advise can i resume the zym or not ? and how can i ensure that all the thing are fine now.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013