Having pain in lower belly. Missed periods. Feels tired and stressed. What is the problem?

hello,i have terrible crumps and pain in my lower belly . i missed my period now 2 months since i had last one. i dont take any pills and never did and i am certain that i cant be pregnant . i feel very tired and very stressed. i dont mum said that i might catch cold , but it cant last 2 months. i dont have no fever or anything else but for 2 months i feel like i will get my period tomorrow,thats how strong the pain is. can u tell me please what it could be? thank u.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Hello mam, delay of periods can be due to several reasons like stress, new exercise schedule or altered eating habits.
But still do a urine pregnancy teat which if negative get an ultrasound and thyroid profile testing done.
Visit your gynecologist with reports.all the best and take care