Having pain in lower abdomen. Urine test shows leu 2++ and blood 1+. Meaning?

Hello i have just had a urine test and the result was leu 2++ and blood 1+.
symptoms that i was experiencing was pain in lower left groin which then moved over to the right side then pain in my lower abdomen. Also very tired and dark circles around my eyes. i then trained with a sweat suit to help move some of the toxins out and it helped me with the energy side and the dark circles started to reduce. at this moment i still have dark circles and experiencing mild pain around the groin and lower abdomen, with sometimes mild feelings in the kidney area but i dont know if i am imagining the feeling in the kidneys or its really there.
My question is what do the results mean and what can i do to help my body heal?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013